Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So many things to blog about.

TOTALLY PROCRASTINATING!  

1)  Swine flu.  The word SWINE just makes me laugh.  Of course, the disease itself is not funny.  But the word swine?  Come on.  Not to mention the fact that in editing class today we watched Luciano's dad gut and stuff a pig.  Very timely.

2) Jon&Kate+8 = WHAAAT?  Apparently Jon is having an affair.  This devastates me.  I really hope they don't get divorced.  I love the Gosselins.  Most people can't stand Kate, but I think she's funny and she is a good mother to her kids.  Even if you don't like her, you can't wish such a public divorce on that family.  

3)  School.  HATE IT!  I can't wait for it to be over with.  However, I'm not doing a very good job of getting my stuff done.  I should do that . . . but I really don't feel like writing a speech on the negatives of teaching creationism in public schools for tomorrow.  Bleh.

4)  Moving home is going to be very difficult and very stressful just because I have SO MUCH STUFF.  I have mini-panic attacks every time I think about it.  Tom's going to move me out so that will be helpful, he has a big truck.  But it will probably rain just like it has on EVERY. SINGLE. MOVE. OUT. DAY. since I started here.


2 comments:

  1. ah Swine Flu. what is there to say? I couldn't believe Luciano's video. how cool (gross) was that?

    Jon & Kate. I believe we have talked about them before. I'm not a big fan. I agree, you can't wish a public divorce on them.

    school is almost done! keep your head up. the end is so near. I don't think I asked you this, how long does your speech have to be? such a bummer the way some of our classes have turned out this semester.

    there will be NO rain on your move date!!! moving in the rain stinks worse than a frat boy drenched in hooka and beer.
    at least your move won't be too far. I'm fearing my move to Cleveland. so much to do, so much stuff, so little time.

    good luck lady love =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were married to Kate - I might think about stepping out.

    ReplyDelete