Friday, April 10, 2009

PSA - rough cut.

So for those of you that have been eagerly awaiting my PSA, here goes.  I'll post the semi-finished one and I'll also post the cartoon.  I can't post the PSA on Youtube because of copyright laws (I used a song for the background since it's for strictly educational purposes -- wrong, I know, but I'm not making any money off of this and I think the song is PERFECT!!) so here goes.




Special thanks to Courtney for the name of the herione, "Daisy", and to Andrea and Tommy for being Oscar-worthy actors.  The song is "My Little Corner of the World" by Yo La Tengo.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!
    I could never get sick of watching this PSA over and over again
    (and its not because I'm in it) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it! I've watched your PSA a few times. great job! I am so proud of you

    Daisy is the WHIP!!!!

    ReplyDelete