Thursday, April 2, 2009

Review of Greek

I will now review one of my favorite shows, Greek.  

Recently, Casey got a new boyfriend, Max.  Max is alright.  He's smart (he majors in polymer science like Rusty) and he's pretty cute.  He's played by the same guy that played Kostos in the Traveling Pants movies!  Woop woop.  Anyway, Max and Casey are very different but they seem to work.  I'm not a fan of Casey in general, but she has been a lot more tolerable lately.  Although since the actor that plays Max is still listed as a guest star, I don't imagine it will last the entire season.  Sad but juicy!

There's a plot twist in which Rebecca Logan and Franny start their own sorority.  I hope this doesn't last long, because it's annoying.  Franny is ridiculous and scheming and conniving.  I suppose she makes the show more interesting, but her characterization is just nothing but evil, so it's hard to sympathize with her at all.  At least with Rebecca, you get some reason for why she is the way she is (senator's daughter, dad is absent, cheating on her mother, big scandal, always tries to buy her off).  

And Cappie!  I still love him.  He's charming and seems clueless, but he's actually very smart and knows a lot about people and relationships.  He knows he wants Casey back but sees that Casey is so happy with Max that he tries to be friends with him.  Last season, Casey and Cappie were kind of each others' go-to person for relationship advice, which is weird but awesome!  I'm glad he and Rebecca broke up because Rebecca is totally wrong for him.

Rusty needs to get a girl!  I'm sick of him being the cliche unlucky-in-love geek.  I kind of hope he starts dating a ZBZ.  Casey's reaction would be priceless.

And I want more of Dale, Rusty's old roommate.  He's super funny and I want him to get a girlfriend, too.  THAT would be awesome to watch.  He's socially awkward but thinks he isn't.  BEST combination ever!



I guess I need more practice writing reviews . . . that was more of a rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment