Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally . . . a decent Thursday

I feel like today will be one of the better Thursdays in a long time.  There are a few reasons for this.  

I still have to work, but my boss is on vacation.  Which could mean either more or less work, but this way she will not be staring at me and watching my every move allll day long.  I do my work, lady, do you really care if I check my email three or four times over the course of six hours?

I don't have rhetoric tonight!!!!  I skipped on Tuesday just because I didn't feel like going.  I was in no mood to deal with . . . people.  But it's cancelled tonight so I have a whole Rhetoric-free week.  I DO NOT find any of it interesting in the least.  But I am constantly told that it is very interesting.  I don't think it's working, people.  No matter how often you tell me it's interesting, I will still see it as boring.

The next reason today should be decent is that we're going to WDIV!  I'm super excited for that.  We have always watched Channel 4 in my house.  I'm not really sure why, I think it's because my mom likes the Today show and she doesn't have to change the station.  I think it will be really cool to see an actual news studio.  Maybe then I can make a semi - decision as to what kind of internship I want to pursue.  

And last but not least, there are TWO new episodes of The Office plus the premiere of Parks and Recreation!  I might not be able to watch them, depending on when we get back from our field trip.  But it's just comforting to know that they will be waiting for me on my mom's DVR back home so I can watch them on Easter Sunday.


I apologize if my blogs in the next few weeks are really whiny and bitchy.  I have a ton of stuff coming up, projects, Greek Week stuff, formal, etc. so I'm going to be in "I hate the world" mode for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. don't apologize Janelle. I'm sure everyone understands. keep your chin up lady! the semester is almost over!!

    ReplyDelete