Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life with Harry / Song and Skit

So I have decided to post the rough cut of my editing project.  It's not finished (the bars and tone have been omitted . . . !!!) and I ended up changing the graphics at the beginning, but you can get the general idea of it.



I have to do a project for editing and a documentary for Camera for Broadcast, so I'm doing them both on Harry Potter.  However, this is more of a "showcase" video and not a documentary.  I'll end up using the majority of the footage in the documentary, but it will be totally different--more of a Maysle Brothers feel.  

If I had access to a good camera, I was going to do a short narrative film but, alas, my camera time is limited.  I need to invest in a good camcorder.

I hope you all enjoy this stupid video.  I laugh when I watch it, but that doesn't mean anything.



Oh, and there's Song and Skit :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your song & skit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Harry Potter vid! awesome job!! you did an amazing job. so proud of you

    I loved your song and skit! you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete