Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weird Things that Ruin My Day

So besides the fact that I'm still pretty deathly ill, there are a few other things that ruined my day for the past two days.

Yesterday I had to wake up super early for work, but I chugged some DayQuil which made me functional for the hour and a half that I was needed for.  I came back at 9:30am and my boyfriend was still here (weird, because he usually leaves at like 7am because he is strange).  I talked to him for about 10 minutes before I realized that I NEEDED to go back to bed for awhile.  I set my phone alarm for 11am so I would not miss Gilmore Girls.  

I slept through Gilmore Girls!  I was so mad.  I woke up at 1:30pm and all that awaited me was laundry.  Definitely a day-ruiner.   It doesn't even matter that I have every episode on DVD.  That means nothing.

Actually, what ruined my day even more was the fact that HogwartsLive.com was down.  HogwartsLive is basically my #1 time waster and I love it.  It's a text-based RPG and you just go into the forest and kill creatures, get experience and defeat Voldemort.  Then you start all over again.  You chat with other players and whatnot.  My friends Katie, Matt and Adrianne are on it as well, it's extremely addicting.  So the fact that it has been down for 2 days is a total day ruiner.  Especially when I'm at work and I have nothing else to do.  It better work on Monday, because Monday is the boring shift where I'm alone for 2 1/2 hours.

Take it from me -- a killer sore throat, sleeping through Gilmore Girls and no HogwartsLive is a crappy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment