Wednesday, February 11, 2009

10 Things I Love About Dwight

Ok, so I know I've already done a post about The Office, but truthfully I'm suffering from a strange sort of writer's block, the kind where you don't have to write about anything in particular but you STILL can't figure out what to write about.

10 Things I Love About Dwight

10)  His fashion sense.  Mustard is the new black.

9)  His beet farm.  Frankly, it's encouraging that he and Mose can run a 60-acre beet farm all by themselves, and Dwight can STILL be top salesman at Dunder Mifflin, Inc.

8)  His bobblehead fascination.  Perhaps it's because his head is so abnormally large.

7)  His affinity for strange weapons.  He hides them all around the office.  My personal favorite was the bowstaff hidden under the sofa or the knife hidden in a file labeled "Mr. A. Knife."

6)  His volunteer sheriff's deputy job.  Which I'm pretty sure never existed.

5)  His relationship with Angela.  I laugh so hard every time they talk in the kitchen and don't look at each other.

4)  His rivalry with Andy.  They're two versions of the same person, which makes it utterly hilarious.

3)  His fascination with bears.  If I were to ever go camping at Yellowstone, I would want Dwight about five tents over.  No closer.

2)  His unflinching adoration of Michael Scott.  Possibly the only person who ever looks to Michael as a superior.

1)  His rivalry with Jim.  Probably the best part of the show is when Jim plays pranks on Dwight.  Plus I just love Jim.



I know that was a ginormous waste of time for all who are not fans of The Office, but I think everyone should be a fan of that masterpiece.  Hopefully my relentless chatter about it will convince someone else to love it as much as I do.  

My life goal is to spread cheer to the world, without actually having to be cheerful.


1 comment:

  1. Good list. I'm quite a Dwight supporter myself. Mustard is the new black. Props on that one!

    I do have a question. You may answer this in person if you so desire. What happen with Andy/Angela/Dwight? I know Phyllis caught Angela and Dwight and Phyllis held it over Angela's head and became head of party planning. I watched last weeks episode and Andy was talking about being single, so I am assuming Angela and Andy broke up.

    Sorry to be so behind. I have been having DVR issues. My DVR has selective memory when it comes to what shows to tape =(

    ReplyDelete