Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ooo-de-lally, ooo-de-lally, GOLLY what a day.

Random Musings

- I am strangely attracted to/obsessed with David Niven. Yes, he's dead, and yes, he was born in 1910.
- All I've been thinking about for a few days is The Muppets. Why? No idea. I just think Jim Henson was absolutely genius. Plus I saw that Labyrinth was on TV the other night, and I was so upset that it was on HBO and I couldn't watch it. And now I'm hunting for a bootleg copy of the Muppet Babies on DVD. Plus so many famous people have worked with Muppets and loved the shit out of it. I want to be in a Muppet movie.
- Right now, more than anything, I want to go home and watch Robin Hood the cartoon. I LOVE PRINCE JOHN in that movie. "Mother always did like Richard better." CLASSIC. Also a "Lion in Winter" reference which I adore. And he's a thumb sucker. No I was not a thumb sucker, but I think it's hilarious.
- Why is my work computer so slow? It feels like dial-up.
- Netflix will get me through this sucky summer.
- I wish my last name was Ustinov. Okay, I like my last name, but if I had to enter Witness Protection for witnessing a drive-by Mob whack in the D, I would request the last name Ustinov.
- Was I supposed to get mad that my boyfriend went to a bikini bar?
- I don't mind being imprisoned in a cubicle when it's pouring down rain all day.
- We get to watch 300 in my class tonight. I love Malinda Foster with all my heart for letting me stare at Gerard Butler's abs after a long day of updating web-based media portals.

No comments:

Post a Comment