Friday, April 16, 2010

Semi-stress

Right now in my life I am what I call semi-stressed. I rarely, if ever, get really full on "stressed out". Yes, it is true I am a terrible procrastinator and have very poor time management skills. But I tend to just let things happen when and as they happen and just blame myself for things that don't turn out quite like I wanted.

This week I am semi-stressed. I had a big paper due on Tuesday that I finished ten minutes before class. I haven't slept much or well because I am worried about Song and Skit. Yes, I do have my second interview at the Historical Society this week which is awesome, but I'm MORE stressed out about how my sisters and I will perform a silly routine in front of the Greek community at my school. Let me tell you, it's VERY difficult to get 30 girls to practice. Did I mention I'm in charge of it? I get pseudo-elected to do it every year. I'm 2-1 so far.

I am not caring about my classes, just trying to get my stuff done and on time. This summer is going to be interesting, with (hopefully) an internship and then working at school still. No classes as of yet, but I have to wait and see my degree audit which of course has not been mailed to me yet. There's also the pressing matter of how I'm going to pay for my extra semester(s), since my scholarship does not extend past eight semesters.

But, like I said, I'm still only just semi-stressed.

I know you all really cared about this post.

Here is my short film inspired by Romeo & Juliet for the International Shakespeare Film Festival. I had to cut it down to 3 minutes for submission but I like this version way better.


1 comment:

  1. Your post always bring me enjoyment and a little comic relief. I really liked your spin on Romeo & Juliet for the Shakespeare Film Festival. Keep the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete