Thursday, April 29, 2010

School?

I feel like I didn't even go to school this semester. I mean, obviously I did. I had 12 credit hours, whatever. But I had class Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 5:45-8:35, and those were each one class. And then my directed study which didn't have a regular class meeting. I was at school WAY more to work and do sorority stuff.

My finals consist of: a fill-in-the-blank final for Film Production. Watching 12 Angry Men again for Communication. Finishing my screenplay for Screenwriting, bringing people to class for a reading, and eating dinner. My directed study project is finished.

Did this semester even happen?

I had a productive day yesterday, though. I vaguely figured out my schedule for the next seven months. I declared a History minor and I'm taking a class called The Golden Age of Greece this summer, along with my internship at the Historical Society. In the fall I have a studio class, Social Media, Special News Coverage and History of Europe to 1500. I DO NOT WANT TO TAKE SPECIAL NEWS COVERAGE AT ALL. Because, guess what? I know it's hard to believe, but I do not have any aspirations in TV news. Whatsoever. But apparently I have to take this class. I'm getting really tired of the runaround I get at this school. But I know I complain a lot.

Thursdays are usually slow here. Today I have been assigned 8 projects and only have hopes of finishing 5. Get ready Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment