Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jump-Start on the Memoirs

I should probably start writing things down to memorialize them for my memoirs. So many random things have happened to me, and I want to remember them forever. I mean, I'm no Tucker Max, but I have been in extremely random and awkward situations in my short 22 years on this earth, and I know that my memories will begin to fade soon.

I'm trying to break it up into a semi-coherent narrative. I figure it will go somewhat like this:

1) My earliest memories.
2) Family life
3) Grade school
4) Middle school (EEEW)
5) High school
6) College
7) England

and then, interspersed in there:
- Relationship successes
- Relationship fails
- Changes in life goals
- Completely eliminating life goals
- What I want to name my children
- What I want to name my dogs
- What I want to name my cat
- If I will ever even get a pet
- Whether or not I will be famous
- chapters on funny texts I have received, Facebook messages, random ass quotes, middle school notes, etc.

Currently shopping around for an advance on this. New editions will come out as I age, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment