Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Livin' Life

Wow.

I am not exaggerating when I say I am lethally, fatally, unbearably bored.

Okay, I'm exaggerating. I'm not dying. Physically. The recent "Blizzard of 2011", as WXYZ dubbed it, robbed me of a whole two days at my place of employment. I was going crazy. My mother remarked that she was glad I didn't have an axe, so I couldn't go Jack Nicholson on everyone and hack them all up.

I played in the snow for about a half hour all by myself. Sad little girl. I think my dad considered snow-suiting up and coming out to build a snowman, but decided against it since he had just snowblowed the 7+ inches of fluffy white substance from our driveway. I pretended to help by shoveling the street plow residue from the end of the driveway, but then my neighbor came out with her snowblower and offered to do it.

For the first time ever, I was sad to refrain from physical labor.

Yes, I'm that bored.

I've read 4 books in the past week. I have played an ungodly amount of Sims 3. I watch HGTV all the time (+1 Internetz for me getting my mom hooked so I don't have to fight for the good TV). I have yet to watch the Netflix movie that I've had for about 5 months, but that's in my future plans.

Just livin' life, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment