Friday, March 26, 2010

A Thousand Yellow Daisies

I would be a little weirded out if a guy asked me to marry him by filling my place of work with a thousand yellow daisies. However, I do like Max Medina, and no one else does. I mean, duh, I think Luke and Lorelai are soul mates, but for me, if it couldn't have been Luke, it would have been Max. Alex and Christopher are stupid hogs.

Gilmore Girls. Sorry.

Why do people like American Idol? I don't see the appeal. People standing up on stage and singing . . . I'd rather just go to a bar on karaoke night. At least shows like Dancing with the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance are visually appealing (and, in the case of Buzz Aldrin, downright hilarious.) And why is Ellen an Idol judge? Don't get me wrong, I love her. Ellen is the shit. But . . . she shouldn't judge a singing competition.

I've never seen a full episode of Idol, and I don't plan on it.

Shows I need to watch, and soon: Curb Your Enthusiasm. Dexter. Better Off Ted. Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
Shows I need to catch up on, and soon: How I Met Your Mother. Greek.

I found myself thinking "I need to go to ASDA . . . " U.S.A. FAIL.

I really don't know why I'm even blogging, I have nothing substantial to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment