Thursday, March 18, 2010

Getting Your Life Together Is Overrated

Funny how in high school I was this focused, driven, I'm-gonna-be-awesome kid who had her shit together. Now I'm this aimless, lazy, terrified-of-growing-up loser who would love to do nothing more than be rich and lay around all day.

And I don't even care.

Ugh, anyway, all this is brought about by the fact that my school just does not want me to graduate. Ethics isn't offered until Spring 2011. REALLY?! HOW UNETHICAL OF YOU, LTU! So now I either have to take it somewhere else and get guest credit or wait ANOTHER SEMESTER to graduate. Sorry for all of the caps. I'm just angry. My summer, regardless of what happens, is going to stink like potatoes rotting under the cupboard because you forgot about them (this happened to us freshman year). I need an internship, I need to make money, and I need to take classes, all of which adds up to no fun.

And don't even ask about after graduation, whenever that is. It will probably be graduate school, since I can't see me having any sort of job. But graduate school for what? Film studies? Media arts? Gold digging? And where? Madison? UCLA? Wild Bill's Clown School? (ew)

I'm just going to continue to do what I've been doing and not think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment