Friday, January 8, 2010

Costume Ball


I'm on a marathon of blogging! Keep it up! (Just motivating myself a little).

Costume Ball was on November 21st. For the longest time I was going to go as Amy Winehouse, but I ended up digging through the old costume stuff and finding the best hat ever. So I decided to go as a suffragette. I went into town and found this ridiculously authentic-looking skirt for £4 and a blouse for 8, and then as we were driving back on the shuttle Anne and I decided that I would go as the crazy suffragette that threw herself in front of a horse and died. So, the end result:

Don't know if you can tell, but I have a black eye and bloody lip and horseshoes pinned on my back, and the other side of my sign says 'Free Bob'. I looked awesome, I can't lie to you. I wish I could have brought it all home with me. I would wear it every day.

Bad ideas turned into bad but fun decisions. We drank boxed wine in Alex's room before dinner, we had a ton of wine at dinner, then we went down to the Bistro and I had like 2 Newcastles . . . yeah. BAD IDEA. But fun. The next thing I knew I was smoking hookah at the smoking bench with about 12 random people. Then, I ended up going and hanging out in SDO until about 4am. 'Would You Rather' is way more fun when everyone is drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment