Friday, August 7, 2009

FREAKOUTAGE BEGINNING!

I had a horrible dream last night.  

I arrived in London and like a dumbass forgot to pick up my luggage, just decided to hop into a cab and go to Harlaxton.  I get to Harlaxton and it's in a suburban neighborhood crammed between a factory and a freeway.  Basically everyone I've ever known is going there, and I'm the only one rooming with a stranger.  I get depressed and go outside to smoke hookah in my car (apparently I have a car there) and then Matt and Amy Foster from Canada are in there, so we decide to go driving.  I forget you have to drive on the opposite side of the road and almost get us killed by 4 swerving semi-trucks.  I turn to go back to Harlaxton and I see Annette Traub and Bryan Wojiechowski, two people I haven't seen in like 3 years.  They are like, "Wow, you're here too?  We're teaching at Harlaxton."  

So then I almost get us killed again on the way back to Harlaxton.  And I woke up.


WHAT?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment