Tuesday, July 21, 2009

T-minus 37 days!

It's coming closer and closer and I'm so nervous yet so excited!  On August 26th I'll be heading down to the cuzzo's house, Karin and Pat, to stay the night with my parents.  August 27th at 6pm I'll board my flight for LONDON HEATHROW!  

[Side note:  I got my voltage converter and it's crazy.  Maybe I'll post a picture at some point.  Why do the English make their outlets so damn big?]

A few things I decided that I have to do:

1) Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross.  I heard they have a little sign there, even though Katie says it looks nothing like the movie.

2)  Take a picture in one of those red phone booths.

3) Pose like a gargoyle with Alex at Harlaxton.  

4) Germany!  I have to find a way to go there.  Oktoberfest perhaps?  Maybe I'll pass up the Lake District trip.

I'm already going to Ireland, Scotland, Wales, France, and Italy.

Any more suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment