Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How I Met Your Mother and The Sims 3

Basically the title of this blog sums up my leisure activities for the summer.  I feel like I'm working all the time, and when I get home I do not even feel like going out with friends, though I usually end up at Matt's house at some point or another.

But has anyone ever watched How I Met Your Mother?  That show is just AWESOME.  No other word to describe it.  Besides maybe LEGENDARY.  Neil Patrick Harris just cracks me up.  I borrowed season 1 and 2 from my friend Mike, and I'm obsessed.  I highly recommend it.

Also, The Sims 3!  I know this is cliche but OMG!  It's so awesome.  I waste my life away making weird families that hate each other and have 4 babies, or having a single workaholic woman that wants to be a superstar athlete, or a mom and son that are creepily obsessed with each other . . . it's addicting. You just can't wait to see what they do next!

I'm at work . . . and the HVAC guys are investigating a leak in the ceiling, and they are totally fighting.  Like, being completely bitchy to each other.  One is fat and one is skinny.  I love this.

I know I've been a really crappy blogger.  But I'll make it a point to blog when I'm in Europe.  Aren't you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment