Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Narnia Ho!

I wish I could go to Narnia.  I have no doubt in my mind that it is real, but I just wish that I could have gone there when I was a child.  Aslan probably knew that I had enough imagination, so I wouldn't learn much from Narnia.  But I would have been the best queen EVER.  I totally would have married Peter Pevensie because, come on, he is HOT.  Wayyy hotter than Caspian.  Plus he's a really good swordsman and he could duel for my love or something.  

But Mr. Tumnus is one of the best things about Narnia.  In the movie he's hot.  Okay, so he was played by James McAvoy, who I'm borderline obsessed with, so that could be a major bias.  But even as a faun, with goat legs and horns, he's hot.  He's by far the best part of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.

I hope that they make Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  I heard they might not, because Disney doesn't want to make another Narnia movie.  F that.  Disney, this is the only the second time you have ever disappointed me (the first was High School Musical 2).  The only thing about Dawn Treader is that Peter isn't in it, because he and Susan can't go back to Narnia.  But I think this is the one where cousin Eustace comes with Edmund and Lucy, and Reepicheep is in it again!

Back to my Narnian life.  I wouldn't have a name like Janelle, that's not a very regal name.  I would be something like . . . Queen Anne the Majestic, Wife of High King Peter the Magnificent.  I pick Anne because my sister calls me Annie.  No, my middle name is not Anne, and I can't even begin to explain why she calls me Annie.  But Queen Janelle sounds fake and made up, and nothing in Narnia is fake or made up.  Aslan would just have to find a new name for me.  And they'd have to make me a throne at Cair Paravel.  Preferably between Peter and Edmund.

2 comments:

  1. I must say I find your imagination wonderful. You should create an adventure of your own with Narnia like qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it seems like you have been thinking about this for years.

    ReplyDelete