Saturday, July 24, 2010

What movie am I watching?

This should be easy.

- A chastity belt! That's really going to chafe my willy!

- Hey, Blinkin!
- Did you just say Abe Lincoln?

- Hey Abbot!
- I HATE THAT GUY.

- A toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll. And if we don't get no tolls, then we don't get no rolls.

- King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

- Let's get out of this ladies' clothing and get into our tights.

- I must warn you. It could only be a kiss. For I am a virgin and could never... go all the way. Unless I were married. Or if a man pledged his endless love to me. Or if I knew that he desperately cared for me. Or if he were really cute!

- Don Giovanni, if I may say so, your lizard look limp.
- Well when you get to be my age . . .

- Time out! Sorry bad guys, but I am running out of air. Gotta get pumped.

- King? King? And which King might that be? King Richard? King Louis? King Kong? Larry King?

- Oh, if 'twere you, 'twould be... twerrific!

- From this day forth, all the toilets in the kingdom shall be known as... johns!

- Pissed off? If I was that close to a horse's wiener I'd be worrying about being pissed on!

- No, we're straight. Just . . . Merry.

- This means you've always been my one true love because it's just the right size!
- It's not the size that counts! It's how you use it!

- This old man is Locksley.
- Are you sure? He looks like Mark Twain.

- Wasn't your... didn't your mole used to be on the other side?
- I have a MOLE?

- D-E-D. Dead.

- You are very brave for not a homeboy.

1 comment:

  1. Am I supposed to guess or is this just to make me wish I actually owned Robin Hood : Men In Tights? I thought I did until age 14, I then realized it was actually my friends - I couldn't convince her to give it too me, my persuasive skills have never been very good.

    - Ninny

    ReplyDelete