Monday, September 21, 2009

School-ish update

Hello loyal followers.  I've been super busy with school so I didn't really get a chance to blog about Lincoln or Cambridge, which is where I went last weekend.

Neither day was particularly eventful.  Lincoln we went to for a British Studies field trip so everyone had to go.  It was cool--the cathedral is amazing, and so is the castle.  We also saw Roman ruins, which is just crazy to think about.  I think they were built in like 45 A.D.  I walked on them!

Cambridge was a really cool little town, but mostly Alex and I just shopped at this AMAZING street fair that was going on!  They had the funniest T-shirts and handmade scarves and stuff.  We also bought a Cambridge t-shirt so we can seem really smart when we get back to the US of A.

School is difficult and somewhat annoying.  My first big paper is due tomorrow and it's probably the worst thing I've ever written, but whatever.  I have another whopper due on Thursday as well.

Anyway -- I'll get to work on my blog about Scotland!  CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for sub-standard rhetoric.
    Hurry up with the next post so I can figure out what constitutes spending over 300 pounds.

    ReplyDelete